College Helpline (together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, “College Helpline,” “us,” “we,” or “our” or “the Company”) is dedicated to the protection and handling of personal data in order to operate efficiently and effectively for the benefit of our stakeholders, customers, and the community. It is critical, however, that people’s privacy be safeguarded by using authorized and suitable methods to handle personal data. As a result, we’ve put in referred to as policy.
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
This policy seeks to safeguard the personal data of our different stakeholders. This policy is intended to persons of the fundamental principles in the treatment by the firm of personal information (“personal data”), of individuals who visit, use, handle and/or transact via the website, as well as of a guest user and a browser(hence “you”).
The objective of this policy is to define how College Helpline collects, uses and communicates data about you through the online interfaces we own and control, including but not limited to website. The aim of this policy is also to offer information on how College Helpline protects data security, transmits data and processes data subject requests. The Policy Control applies to all information systems in the company, including board members, directors, staff and other third parties that have access to College Helpline”s personal data.
The firm also undertakes to guarantee that its workers follow these and other related rules. If third parties process information on behalf of College Helpline, the company strives to ensure that your personal information is constantly protected by such third parties.
Data gathering sources
The firm collects data from the user or via the usage of our sites. Data is derived.
Sources of Data Collected
- Register for different seminars, webinars or other outreach efforts provided by us
- Request a quotation for the many goods and services we provide
- Place your comments, complete any distributed customer surveys or engage online with our customer service
- View our services or visit our online pages
- Check out our website
- When you are going for online scholarships examinations or other evaluations.
Data protection principles
Where a third party processes data on behalf of College Helpline, we try to ensure that your personal data is constantly protected from such third parties. We recognize that any personal data kept in the form of manual records and computers are to be processed, managed and regulated, stored and retained.
The Company will acquire and keep all personal data:
- Gathered properly, legally and transparently for specified, stated and justifiable objectives
- Be gathered for particular, clear, and lawful reasons
- Be sufficient, relevant, and restricted to what is required for processing purposes
- Keep up to date with precision. There will be every reasonable effort to ensure that incorrect information is immediately corrected or deleted
- Be handled in a manner that guarantees acceptable personal data safety including protection from unauthorized or illegal processing, by means of suitable technological or organizational measures, accidental loss, destruction or damage
- Comply with the appropriate laws and procedures for international data transfers of Personal Data.